Monday, October 17, 2005

Satisfied Unicorn customer

Hi ... all this talk about the vibration in the Unicorn is exaggeration to its limit ... I am a proud owner of a Unicorn..
i brought it in june this year .... infact this is my first bike and i learnt driving a 2 wheeler on this bike itself ....
My experience with the Unicorn has been a fantastic one ... and when i went for the 1st free service , they changed all
the dampers and added some cowls or some thing like that to reduce the slight vibrations to a very low level ... i have
completed my second service and the bike runs fanastic as usual .. i did have some problems with the disc after the rains
... a visit to the service centre , the guys opened up the brake assembly and cleaned it with pressurised air being blown
into it and all the dust being removed ... and lo behold !... its working fine as ever !!!(ant that was at no charge at all
!! ) my bike had got submerged in the recent flash floods in mumbai ... the next day , i pushed the electric starter ,
the bike fired up and threw out all the water ... and ran all fine .... it was quite a while after the floods that i
serviced my bike for the second time ... no issues at all ... so i would like to sum it all up saying that , the Unicorn
is a fantastic product the u can buy right now and an absolute value for money .... n yes ... it does leave the pulsar way
behind specially in the mid range

An absolutely Satisfied Unicorn customer !!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger What is in a name? said...

Hi!!!

My name is Pradosh. I also stay in Mumbai and i m planning to buy the unicorn(the new edition with mag wheels et al). I hve heard a lot of bad things abt Honda's after-sales service. But ur service station seems cool. Can u pls tell me wher it is? It wil b really helpful wen i purchase the bike. My email address is pradman2005@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home