Tuesday, November 15, 2005

problem in my bike

I bought Unicorn 6 months back i has the following problem in my bike which is not attended my dealer properly KUN Honda -
Adayar Chennai.

1. Headlight and doom is vibrating and making sound.

2. Ignition Key Lock is not smooth very hard. each time i am finding it difficult to ON.

3. The Side and Back Parts are vibrating and making nasty sounds which even TVS 50 wont do.

4. Front Brake is producing some nasty sounds during rainy season.

5. water in to petrol tank.

6. battery replaced because of some problem.



Can anyone help me out, how can i solve this problem. Each time i go the Dealer asks for the money for replacing each part.
can anyone please help me on my problems. my No 098840 94403 - Chennai

2 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hey man dealer cannot ask for the money as most parts of uni comes under warranty and changed without ne issue. i know this coz i've changed my rear cawl n cluth plates without having to pay a single penny. just ask for the warrant before changing the parts.

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Jaghan said...

you can solve your problem by calling 09871890834.Its Honda support for its customers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home