Sunday, January 29, 2006

The average milage i get is 51 KM/L

I am using Honda Unicorn for the past 3 months.I had my two services done.The average milage i get is 51 KM/L.I
have touched the max speed of 106 KM/L that too not on full throttle.I didnt get any problem other than a little vibration
due to excessive disk brake usage n my fork had a problem.Other than this its really a no problem bike.

Plz one cannaot compare Bajaj Discover DTS-i with Honda Unicorn.I have already posted the advantages above so you can have
a look.Honda Unicorn is the only bike in indian market at 150cc class that has the best refined Engine and the best
gearbox.These are the only two issues one has to look out when buying a bike.The bikes like Bajaj Pulsar DTSi really lacks
in engine refinment and gearbox.

2 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger PRASHANT said...

HI Friend,
I have also honda unicorn 150cc. Its powerful bike and its speed is also amaging. u 9 that i have use 130 km/h speed.
try this.
good bye frnd!

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hi my self daya i bought honda unicorn last 6 month but average is too low only 45 kmpl so what should i do pls sugges me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home